Heavy Haul Vans
BRS Transportation specializes in premium-level heavy haul transportation service primarily between Ontario, Quebec, and the USA within 1000 miles of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our fleet of 53′ tridem and quad, high cube, and dry vans offer up to 88,000 pounds of heavy haul capacity.
Our extensive expertise in large capacity heavy haul positions us as a Canadian leader in premium overnight and regional heavy haul services.
Heavy Haul Flatbed
Flatbed heavy haul transportation is one of our core services. For markets such as the steel industry, we provide service between Ontario, Quebec, the Eastern USA, and south to Florida and as far west as Texas, within 1000 miles of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Our flatbed trailers are available in 48′ and 53′ tandem axle as well as 48′, 5- or 6-axle steel variations. All our flatbed heavy haul equipment is outfitted with the protective Tilfab curtain side system. We also have aluminum Tilfab curtain side trailers for greater load capacity.
For even heavier load capacity, our Btrain fleet is a lighter trailer, available in 5- or 8-axle configurations. Btrains are also equipped with the Tilfab system.
Heavy Haul Reefer
BRS Transportation’s premium refrigerated heavy haul transportation provides refrigerated service within Ontario and Quebec. Our fleet of 53′ tridem reefers offers 66,000 pounds of high capacity cargo, perfect for longer-haul, temperature-sensitive freight (such as bottled products).
- Computerized dispatch, wide area networking (WAN), electronic data interchange (EDI), and the global positioning system (GPS)
- Overnight service between Ontario and Quebec
- Fleet of tridem and quad dry vans (80,000 pounds capacity)
- Flatbed services with protective Tilfab curtain system
- Refrigerated heavy haul (tridem reefer)
- Expertise in bottled products (refrigerated heavy haul)
- Your trusted transportation provider since 1947